2018 Program Book Sponsor Information
Sponsorship ads are a great way of sending that special message to your “star” dancer in this year’s recital. There are a variety of ways to say, “I love you” with a variety of price ranges for everyone. It has become quite a tradition for students to see themselves pictured in the program book. Most, if not all, classes put a group picture and ad in the program book. Don’t be left out–order your ads now! See some programs from past recitals to get some ideas (in the waiting room).
*In order to keep the printing costs of our recital program books reasonable, we are implementing a policy regarding ads.
- All ads turned in MUST be of the correct size.
- All ads should be by deadline, even make-up pictures.
- All ads MUST be saved as a PDF format (high resolution). Please no Publisher. You can create it in Microsoft Word, but then needs to be saved as a PDF file.
- If you insert in your own picture it must be 300 dpi. Anything less will turn out grainy or pixilated.
Remember this when you insert graphics from the internet. Those graphics are generally less than 100 dpi.
- Pictures recommended per ad are:
- ¼ page ads – 1 picture.
- ½ page ads – 2 pictures.
- full page ads – 3 pictures.
HOW TO PLACE THE AD: ** NEW PROCESS**
- Chose your ad size and design your ad.
- Follow link to fill out form to submit ad and/or all necessary information BY Thursday, May 3rd (earlier please!).
- Include the picture ID # of the photo you want with the ad. Each picture on the photographer’s website will have an ID #. We will have a master CD of all of the pictures and will drop the picture of your choice into your ad (don’t forget to include the ID #). You can find the pictures on digiproofs.com and password is ‘dance’
- Turn in payment to the office.
Or follow this Link to Submit Ads: https://goo.gl/forms/dlwGmqt48ckRMCpg1
DEADLINE: Deadline to place all ads is Thursday, May 3rd! NO EXCEPTIONS!! (Please turn in earlier if possible.)
MAKE-UP PICTURES: If your class or individual pictures will be taken on the make-up day (Tentatively- May 12th), you will still need to send the ad in by the deadline and then give the number after make-up pictures.
Note: The following prices are for ads submitted by e-mail in the correct format:
1/4 PAGE AD Price: $40.00
1/2 PAGE AD Price: $50.00
FULL PAGE AD Price: $65.00
ADDITIONAL COSTS FOR AD DESIGN: If you need to use our design services, please send an email with photo numbers, song titles, and anything else you would like to include in the ad. This must be submitted BY Friday, April 28th.
COSTS: Add $25.00 to the cost of your ad for Ms. Amy to design the Ad. This fee needs to be paid directly to Ms. Amy. If for a group ad, someone in the group must pay Amy directly and can be reimbursed when class is billed for the ad.